The Board of Directors of Harris County MUD No. 102 will hold a special meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, 6 September 2017, at 15300 Falmouth (Water Plant No. 2; entrance is on Kentwick).
Residents in the Maple Trace subdivision in HC MUD 102 are now able to use indoor sewer, conservatively. What does this mean? You may flush toilets and take quick showers.
For portable toilets installed in your area, please see locations in the previous message alert.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, as we diligently work to restore the District’s facilities.
Portable Toilets are to be placed today (2 September 2017) at the following locations in Harris County MUD No. 102:
- 6752 Kentwick (Water Plant 2 access road)
- 6516 Alisa (parking lot of recreation center)
- 15214 Rigdale (in front of Water Plant 1 site)
- 6234 Allerton (in the parking lot of the neighborhood park)
- 15002 Yorktown Colony (swimming pool parking lot)
- 15073 Weeping Cedar (in front of the fence at Lift Station #3)
Updated: September 1, 2017 at 2:45pm
The water being supplied by HCMUD No. 102 is safe to drink.
HCMUD No. 102’s water treatment and distribution system has not been compromised by the flood water from Tropical Storm Harvey.
THE WATER BEING SUPPLIED BY HCMUD NO. 102 IS SAFE TO DRINK